<VV> DEFINE WEIRD

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:19:15 EST 2010

   The term weird is oftenly used by "normal" people to define persons that think by their selves. I've been proudly weird all my life, better being a mouse's head than a lyon's tail. Corvairitis (IMO and normal people's too) is not for "normal" people. Sometime ago a brother in law told me:
" With the money you spend on Corvairs, you could easily buy a new car".... he made me laugh as I don't think in terms of money as he does, and couldn't understand the satisfaction of making and learning things by your own.

Daniel