<VV> DEFINE WEIRD

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Mar 12 18:07:49 EST 2010

"Normal" people just don't get that, and enjoyment is just not part of their
equation ...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Monasterio" <dmonasterio at hotmail.com>
To: "Tim Colson" <n2vzd at aol.com>; "VirtualVairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> DEFINE WEIRD

   The term weird is oftenly used by "normal" people to define persons that
think by their selves. I've been proudly weird all my life, better being a
mouse's head than a lyon's tail. Corvairitis (IMO and normal people's too)
is not for "normal" people. Sometime ago a brother in law told me:
" With the money you spend on Corvairs, you could easily buy a new car"....
he made me laugh as I don't think in terms of money as he does, and couldn't
understand the satisfaction of making and learning things by your own.

Daniel

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/