<VV> Car History: not Corvair

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 20:33:29 EST 2010

In the mid/late 50's my Dad was an insurance salesman and was the difinition of frugal. He first had a 56 Metropolotin, yellow and white and then got a 57 Studebaker Scotsman. That Stude was the barest bones car I ever saw. I broke in doing the maintanence on it for probably 3 years.
Guys, I mean it was PLAIN. But held up well.
For Corvair content, my 65 Crown is road ready finally. Took it out for a fuel fill last week and now just waiting on the sun to come back out.
Paul Beck
65 Monza Crown Conversion
Corsa
v8 registry