<VV> [fastvair] PCG Workshop

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Mar 14 16:25:21 EDT 2010

Rick Norris wrote:

> Great workshop and those of you who missed it, you missed a good one.

Oh shut up.  (Says the guy who could not attend, with mock indignation)

> Did I mention it rained the whole time? (Better than snow!)

I'll take the snow.  I was on the road all day yesterday in horrendous
rain-and-wind conditions, and arrived home to fund the sump pump dead
and the basement flooded.  Another pump is now sending water down the
driveway as I write.  Once we get it fully pumped out we'll begin the
process of throwing things away.

I would rather have been in Indy and I would have preferred snow here.

--Bob Marlow (moping and mopping)