<VV> Jay Leno's 66 Corsa video

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Tue Mar 16 08:29:13 EDT 2010

On Mar 16, 2010, at 8:02 AM, Mikeamauro at aol.com wrote:

> "...Soon, Jay ought to be getting an early model..."
>
> I'd like to have him consider my 64 Spyder convertible (would be a
> suitable
> end to my 40+ years of ownership) , but still cannot find Jay's
> contact
> information. Have considered sending correspondence to the Tonight
> Show, buy
> don't think it (the correspondence) would ever get to him.
>
> Mike Mauro

Mike,

I sent you his address from the CORSA database.  That probably is his
shop or business address.  Have you tried it?  Have you Googled, "Jay
Leno address"?  It's not likely Jay is going to let his personal e-
mail address loose on the internet.  Have you looked for a Jay Leno
website?  Have you looked for an address for his garage, what is it,
the Big Dog Garage or something?

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina