<VV> "BEATRICE" FC quick shifter , air flow bockage

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 08:34:00 EDT 2010

When I bought my 62 95 in 1982, the engine (a late model 110) had low
compression-very worn rings. I found the insulation blocking the air
vents and surmised the engine had been overheated many times.

So, yes, check all FCs for the insulation block problem. I think
rampsides do not have any, but I don't really know!

Frank DuVal