<VV> Convention Caravan

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Sat Mar 20 15:42:48 EDT 2010

Danial, also be checking the Caravan website at corvaircaravan.com for
updates and let your needs be known there also. this can grow and grow
into something really cool!!! Lets give KC and Lincoln something to do.
Let them know that you would like to meet up in their city.

As Gary stated, Indy will be having a full day of activities for the
small price of $20.00 per car. This registration gets you an 8 color
T-shirt, dash plaque, free food and free soft drinks, a DJ playing old
"Rock and Roll" and a visit to a cruise-in that has been going on since
1954.

Yes it might cost you an extra days hotel bill but keep in mind, this is
in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the introduction of our
"Vairs". The big thing is that you will get to take part in a once in a
lifetime chance for a Caravan of possibly hundreds of our cars. Think of
the publicity this will garner for our passion.

With the car show at convention being held on Friday some may not be
able to stay all week. Come to Indy and enjoy the gathering. Here's an
opportunity to turn a sometime boring trip into a heck of a way to start
convention!!!

Not going to Convention, come to Indy and enjoy the gathering!!! Those
that want to come on Friday, we have a big list of things to see and do.

Friends, this opportunity to be part of something that has not been done
before for just our Vairs won't happen again.

Go to the "Caravan website corvaircaravan.com and post your plans so
that others may join up with you so as this moves from state to state,
it will continue to grow.

Tom Miller
Performance Corvair Group
Circle City Corvairs