<VV> Local Corvair - now driver's test

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 16:31:31 EDT 2010

I didn't take my test in a Corvair but my father paid for a driver training
school for me .....  Dual Control Driving School.  I wanted to learn to
drive stick shift and the only car they had with a stick was a 4 door LM with
faded paint and more than its share of dents.  (None from me.)  This
particular car did not have dual control and it was entertaining to see the
instructor go for his nonexistent brake pedal when I did something that frightened
him.

Doc  (All my Corvairs are stick.)
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
In a message dated 3/20/2010 1:15:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,