<VV> Finally - Restored Carb Tops - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 20:13:49 EDT 2010

Just a note to let folks know that I have received my first batch on newly dichromated Rochester carb tops. They are virtually identical to the factory finish, and the plater says he did some of them several times to make sure they were just right. I did any necessary repairs to the air cleaner linkage holes before sending them out. This is a project that has taken almost 3 years to get right, AND affordable. I am now offering these as standard on my Restored Level Rebuilds or as an option on my Premium level carbs for only $89. Yes, that is not a mistake, and I know it is less than what is the regular cost to have one carb replated, but I have found a small company that is hungry for business and am passing the savings along to enhance my own business. I will also sell you a pair of tops outright for $99 if you like the DIY route and don't mind waiting a short time. These should be affordable for just about everyone, but should be a necessity for the seriouis restorer or anyone competing in a factory stock classe. Please contact me directly if you would like some nice tops.

I am working with another small machining operation and am almost ready to roll out newly plated cadmium plated linkage and parts as well as new SS throttle shaft pump levers (to solve the worn enlarged hole problem). I already have a few NEW SS throttle levers for Secondary carbs if yours are worn. Thanks for your continued support in these trying times.
The Carbmeister, Wolf Enterprises