<VV> Oil Spray

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 12:00:33 EDT 2010

About 40 years ago I had a similar leak in my Corsa. I opened the engine
lid only to find everything covered with oil. I was unable to see what was
leaking. After further inspection, I discovered a very tiny pin hole in the
oil filter. The pin hole was facing toward the engine. A tiny stream of oil
was being sprayed onto the harmonic balancer which was slinging it all over
the  engine.
Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
President-Corvair Atlanta

Right  now, oil is spritzing onto top cover like tiny