<VV> 65' MONZA JACK STORAGE?

Arlette Carl arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:54:33 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Can anyone show me the correct location and how I should store a jack and its associated hardware in a 1965 Monza with factory air (the spare tire/wheel lives in the trunk).

I believe the Jack and hardware sit under the spare tire/wheel, and certainly there is a bracket that appears to be for this purpose.

However I have nothing that clearly shows the correct storage position. Can anyone answer this one?

See you all in Cedar Rapids.

Regards

CARL L. KELSEN

RHD 1965 MONZA CONVERTIBLE