<VV> Intermittant Corvair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 11:24:11 EDT 2010

I like using a glass fuel filter so that I can see how much sediment is captured. I put it directly on the hose coming out of the fuel tank but I make a small "shield" to protect it from road projectiles. This is on a Rampside that provides a lot more road clearance than a passenger car though.Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado