<VV> Intermittant Corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 24 11:52:20 EDT 2010

I have one of those in the '66, just ahead of the fuel pump in the engine compartment.  It's a handy way to see if there's fuel in the system, so I was thinking of doing it here.  The other spot would be where the body and engine lines connect, but I'm not sure if I could see it and there's the same issue of it getting hit by something off the tire.

--Bryan