<VV> Cores Wanted

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 21:05:44 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Due to an unexpectedly brisk carb business since the last convention I am looking to buy some good rebuildable late model Rochester carbs as cores (the 200 or so I purchased there are gone and I can't make it to Iowa). So if you are interested in changing something gathering dust into spending money for your hobby, or would like to swap cores for a rebuild of your working carbs, please drop me a reply. I will consider some earlies as long as they are included in with more lates (no one else I know of buys earlies). I will buy one or one hundred. Thanks,
The Carbmeister