<VV> Late Voltage Regulator Well Nuts Part 2

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Mar 26 10:18:13 EDT 2010

   I found some decent replacements at the hardware store.   3/8 inch
width 1/2
inch deep,  10-24 thread.    The reason I did this when the window is
out?    How else does one remove those failed well nuts without being able
to access that one on the firewall.   I cleaned the whole area out.
Remounted a new  regulator positioned so the '66 A/C condenser can go in.

The rear window was almost completely broken loose from the rotted cord.
So a good cleanup and new butyl cord and the car is now quiet, and the
lights don't flicker  anymore!

-Geoff Johnson
'65 Monza Four Door 140 PG/AC
Albq NM