<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sat Mar 27 12:31:13 EDT 2010

Mike,
Boy that could be a real bummer having to return your old plates !  If every
state done that it would really limit plate collecting. You don`t have to do
that in Tennessee or most other states.
That is a good point in not letting your license plates go with a car you
sell.  I take them off because as a side hobby I collect license plates,
never thought about the liability problem.

John