<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates (humor)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 20:47:27 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/27/2010 5:08:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dmonasterio at hotmail.com writes:

For  clearness you must see all Mexican plates, one says DELANTERA (front
one) and  the other TRASERA (rear one) just in case you don't know where to
install each  one.... LOL.

And in CA, AZ, CO, and TX I have seen the Mexican plates--one per car--with
 Trasera on the front or Delantera on the rear---and I thought the
standards of  literacy were higher in Mexico than they are here.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.