<VV> One plate

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 02:19:47 EDT 2010

That is just so the "meter maid" does not have to walk ALL THE WAY to the
back of the car in order to write a parking ticket and then back to the
windshield in order to put it on your car.  That's my take on it and I'm
sticking to it.  Efficiency in issuing parking tickets means less meter
maids needed.

Later, JR