<VV> One plate

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:51:14 EDT 2010

Living in Ohio like Mark, I've been a victim of the two-plate law. The cop
saw a 'kid' (never mind that I was 20-something) in a hot little black
Cavalier Z24 and loved the excuse to pull him over. These days, I think they
leave it on the books to give the traffic cameras TWO chances to catch your
license plate ... more city revenue.