<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates/but no Corvair

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sun Mar 28 09:44:39 EDT 2010

"Some food for thought next time you buy or sell a car to a private party.
I purchased a car in FL last year and was required to get a temporary plate
from the FL DMV in order to drive back to IL where it would be titled and
licensed"

Repeat after me....Trailers are your friend...trailers are your friend!
This a lesson learned the VERY hard way back in the Dark Ages of youth,
inexperience, lack of foresight/funds and showroom stock racing!