<VV> One plate (humor)

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Mar 28 10:53:38 EDT 2010

I used to joke with my friends when they ask if I ever got pulled
over with only one plate. I said "Nah, they just couldn't catch up
with me".
I've been driving with one plate (Ohio) on my Corvairs since 1996. I
think the cops are distracted. When they see a Corvair, they gawk at
the car and forget they were suppose to be checking the license plate.
Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com