<VV> Intermittant Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:47:26 EDT 2010

Yes Bob, I went thru all of that, but when I purchased the Pertronix II I
made sure the guy knew I had a all 12 volt system (having removed the
resister wire), And he sold me correct (per their chart) 12 volt coils. They
were both junk so I quit there and bought a STD parts coil, works great.
Mark Durham