<VV> Is it a corvair?

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed May 5 16:49:39 EDT 2010

Don,  we would need some photos to decide <G>  Well we want some photos anyway.  Hard to visualize the Rampside/coupe.  I have a 2 door wagon project, approached in a little different manner.

http://members.cox.net/tkalp2/lakewood.htm

I have Corvairs with non-Corvair engines and Corvair engines in non-Corvairs, so you are just fine by me.

tkalp
wichita, ks