<VV> DRIVING THE CORVAIR RAMPY TO VOTE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 19:17:14 EDT 2010

we caused quite a stir at the local polling place when we pulled in with
the rampy today. i have also been driving it to a busy physical therapy place
 for my appointments , people there always walk over to it for a look. they
said  cars come and go while i am in there that are not customers, just to
look at  it.
most people think it is a custom built vehicle , so i printed up a small
cardboard sign to leave on the dash that explains it and has our website
listed.  fun to watch people reading it and taking notes..
the sign is only about 6 inches square and tells a lot in a small  space.
next i will print it on a magnet. i found inkjet magnet kits at the dollar
store that should work nicely. you just feed it like paper.  called "invent
 it" magnet kit.
regards, tim colson