<VV> Corvair Lakewood & 1960 Cream Corvair Dealer Promo on eBay ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Nov 3 16:13:55 EDT 2010

Apparently Clarence Young is at it again if I'm not mistaken ?

The so-called Lakewood 'promo' may be a built-up resin model ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390258659409

Now he has a 1960 Cream Corvair Dealer Promo in his own box that appears to
be a built 1960 Corvair kit ?
Notice the hub caps and straight lines, not to mention color, make it a kit,
not a promo ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390256929005

With his history of selling models, I'd think he'd know the difference, but
unaware buyers may be more easily fooled than we are ?

I remember buying a 1960 Corvair model from Cheerios back then, for 50
cents, and it came in a plain white box and no custom parts, but was the
'kit' type plastic, but might be considered a 'promo' ?

Charlie