<VV> Crappy Clevite lifters

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Sun Nov 7 14:51:43 EST 2010

Smitty - Hi! I won't ask which vendor but are you certain they are
"Clevite" lifters? Were they actually in a Clevite box? As far as I know
Clevite doesn't make lifters or even market any under their own name.

Of course it is possible that Clevite is re-boxing another manufacturers
lifters, but I'm just saying I haven't seen any.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com
800-825-8247