<VV> Tools & Spares (why????)

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Nov 8 08:12:36 EST 2010

I did not keep records to prove it but over the years, considering the number of Corvairs I have had, I probably have driven more than a million miles without ever having that happen.  However, if it were to happen I would be willing to solve the problem with my channel locks.
Ken P

"Ron" <ronh at owt.com> wrote:

You certainly need a stamped 1 inch wrench to tighten a carburetor inlet nut
when it comes loose and starts leaking.
RonH