<VV> Baffled Installation

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 15 21:02:24 EST 2010

Tell it like it is Brother Smith!
All us true believers know!

Yea though I've squashed a few tubes back in the day!
I now use the "tool" in the proper way.
Scratched nary a surface an O ring will sit,
Never have I beat the P#$% out of it.
Forgot the fan and Installed the shroud,
Of that error I am not very proud.
I've stabbed in the tubes no baffle to be found,
I quit right there, threw my tools to the ground.

Brother Lone Haranguer