<VV> Steering gear box greasw

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 21:18:15 EST 2010

I read some time ago that the Studebaker club suggest using Shell Alvania 00 semi fluid grease, I could only found it in 35lb pails. I have used Amsoil synthetic food grade grease (http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/gxc.aspx) that is good to -35 degrees and up to 400 that comes in a 14oz tube.
Message: 1