<VV> Baffle Snafu

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 21:49:04 EST 2010

Well Ron, if it's in there they sure did a good job of disguising it. UI said in
my first post that I had just finished a word search in the Tech Guide 3 I
recently purchased from CORSA and found NO reference to "baffle" at all.
As for the Clark's, why would I look for a tool I didn't know existed? And my
local club is where the whole mess started: they're the ones who recommended the
"reputable shop" in the first place. I thought my best resource was VV. Guess I
was wrong about that also!

Byron Comp
'64 Vert
Gainesville, FL