<VV> RING COMPRESSORS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 10:15:46 EST 2010

_http://www.amazon.com/Lisle-21700-Wrinkle-Band-Compressor/dp/B0009OR93I_
(http://www.amazon.com/Lisle-21700-Wrinkle-Band-Compressor/dp/B0009OR93I)

i use this one all the time with good results.
i also own the old KD take apart with plier type handles.  i use that  if i
have to remove a cylinder without removing the piston (wrinkle works there
also , but trickier) to repair block upper stud threads , etc.
my KD is worn out at the fine tooth ratchet , due to overuse. i did cut the
 band down a little .
the wrinkle works ok for me. i use the vise  to set the barrel on when
installing the pistons. this has only worked for me about 30 years or so, so
far...(a lot of motors!)
regards, tim colson