<VV> CORVAIR VENDOR PARTS PRICING think on it please

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 10:25:05 EST 2010

I know a  few people say Clark's is over priced, but this is their business
and he of  all people would know what Corvair items sell for.

and then we all  think nothing of approaching  them for handouts when we
have an event  going on....think on that one (you understand it better if you
have ever been  in business for yourself).
i am thankful they are still with us and able to take on projects to
reproduce parts we need.
happy holidays , and dont forget to thank ALLof yer  Corvair vendors  !
Cheers!, tim colson