<VV> OBD-II for Corvair to make Corvairs less "aromatic" ?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 00:25:47 EDT 2010

And, if you really want to do it up right and have your Corvair engine
compete with later models in efficiency, reliability and "not stink up the
air" you can install a EFI and DIS system off some older GM car, and add the
Catalytic converter.

I'm thinking that emissions took a giant leap forward when EFI and computer
controlled DIS came on the scene, because it made the engine more efficient,
with the correct fuel and spark for the engine setting all the time, it has
to be better.

Mark Durham