<VV> [fastvair] Thoughts on Chuck Armer

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:45:21 EDT 2010

He was one of the good guys. I'll miss his emails and occasional call when
he would ask how were things where the Coyotes run, a play on the name of
the road we live on, Coyote Run. The fun I had when I renamed his WTBRT to
WAPRT, all the kidding and joking and fun emails. As I think I said already,
we who knew him have a hole in our heavy hearts now but the memories will
last a lifetime.

Joe Robbins