<VV> axle problem; again

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 23:55:54 EDT 2010

So, I just set the car level, pulled the fill plug and let  the excess run
out into a drain pan.  Now,  the dip-stick reads  exactly half way between
the add and full marks.

Anyway, this whole thing is a little strange.  I'm suprised  no one noticed
it before.
Thoughts or comments  please.        Thank you.  Randy

You're a young newbie?   In the 60's no one owned or had access to manuals... or didn't care!

There are two FILL HOLES... if a standard...

It is common for the diff  to read 1/2  down..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/