<VV> Blower Relay - humor

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 13:26:23 EDT 2010

Put the heater motor back in, just don't use it.  There is enough air
blowing from the engine fan to keep you warm on a cool night in your typical
climate by just using the heat lever.  Now, for defrost - if needed - you
might want some assist from the blower motor.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140