<VV> LM speedometer cable

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 3 08:52:22 EDT 2010

  I took my GPS when I went to St. Augustine last week to get my
windshield installed.  Found out my speedometer reads exactly 5 mph fast
at any speed (hmm, new book: "Fast At Any Speed"??)...  anyway, now I
know that it's off so I shouldn't have a problem keeping it within the
speed limit...

Jim Houston