<VV> Corvair Value - Everything is relative, so to speak ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Sep 5 17:14:48 EDT 2010

Wow !  360 degree view all the way to the Pacific Ocean ?  That really is
amazing !

OK, I know what you meant, but someone was going to say it, so I just beat
them there !

My father paid $4800 for his house and never put a dime into it in the 60
years he lived there, and it's worth $250K now.
It's on Long Island : location location location !

He never spent a dime on cars either - drove them into the ground,
metaphorically, not literally, like the aero-o-planes he inspected..

He was an aircraft inspector for Grumman Aerospace in Bethpage, and that
always worried me, until I realized he simply had a great disdain for
anything that was "stuck on the ground," since it couldn't fall very far
when it broke down anyway.

Airplanes are a lot like cars, except for being considerably less forgiving
of small, or even big, problems.

I guess that was why, since he supervised and inspected signed flight
certificates on most of Grumman's planes, and even worked on the LEM (lunar
module that landed on the moon in 1969)
www.yourbuyersinn.com/FamiLee/LEMcertificate.jpg

Everything is relative, so to speak ?

Anyway, nice investment !