<VV> Tech supplement, was: sound and heat insulation/passenger compartment

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 12:10:43 EDT 2010

Just where was the cutoff date on the latest supplement? As I recall, it
was at the end of the year a couple of years ago. Must have been the case,
as I had a tech tip (on compact free-wheeling tow hubs that would fit ALL
Corvairs) that didn't show up until the January AFTER the supposed cutoff
month.

At the time, I had specifically asked "the powers that be" to make an
exception for that tech item, as I felt it was extremely valuable (judging
from the number of requests I had over VV for it), not to mention that it
was long overdue and very timely.

Maybe, if the Corvair community is lucky, it will make it into the *next*
supplement........ :o(

-Mark

Was