<VV> Enforcing 100% membership; Was: CORSA book balancing

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 00:48:52 EDT 2010

If a guy showed up at a meeting or event would he be allowed to participate
 if he wasn't a CORSA member?

Would everyone be required to show their CORSA card or enter their CORSA
membership number when participating in a chapter event?

Who would be responsible for policing those activities?

Who counts the heads that the chapter will be paying $3 per?

Like I said, their are chapter that are "cheating" on the $25 non-100% fee
that is currently in force. Would CORSA throw out a chapter for not paying
the  $25?

I think that CORSA would loose more than it would gain with a 100%
requirement, in the short term. I think CORSA would gain in the long term. The  big
question would be if CORSA could survive the short term.

Peace in the middle east might be easier to achieve.
Ned

PS our local SCCA lost about 30% in event participation with 100%
membership and "weekend membership"

In a message dated 9/7/2010 8:00:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,