<VV> Wild Cherry Corvair

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 09:09:11 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/14/2010 12:55:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

Does it  rain saltwater out there?
RonH

He's   back  east...  Don't know how close to the Coast he is.

Matt  Nall

I'd say those west coast and desert Corvairs just have arrested rust--that
quickly catches up when you put them in a high humidity environment.  Like
pulling an old wreck up from the bottom of the sea in a low oxygen area,
exposing it to surface air and watching it decompose in weeks.  If I ever
buy one (a rust free desert car) I'll spend the first month rust proofing
every  "nook and cranny" before painting.

Bob Hall