<VV> LM speedometer cable

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Sep 17 11:37:42 EDT 2010

Mike,

The speedometer cable assy holes are tapped into the spindle casting, but don't come through the backing plate.  I THINK they're tapped all the way through the casting, but don't know for sure.  If that's true, you could remove the backing plate to get at them from behind, but it might be just as easy to simply remove the entire front brake assembly.  Either way it's a pain.

Dave Keillor