<VV> "Improved" over stock

AC Woolman ac-woolman at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:08:14 EDT 2010

> Try everyone, to keep in mind that in the vision of GM's Corvair Engineering Team, they fully expected the last Corvair to be off the road by 1979. It was engineered and designed to >last 10 years.

Actually, the last Corvair never hit the road.  Just sayin' .

> So, If I might be permitted my full range of expression, WTF GOOD IS THIS CAR?
>
> To me, It isn't worth anything.

A car like this is worth its weight in gold to someone doing a factory correct restoration.  A car that has, literally, every part that left the factory, can be studied to see exactly how it is supposed to be.  There's a 69 in a museum in Nevada that has something like 60 miles on it.  I dare say it too would puke oil on startup.  That is if it would actually start.  I don't think it's been started in 40 years.

ACWoolman