<VV> Ebay '63 Spyder Vert. (WARNING - Will Robinson)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 21:06:34 EDT 2010

#220669001429 in Los Angelos is currently bid up to $8,600 &  bids out 9/23
at 12:04 PDT and has NOT met Reserve.

I just looked at it closely and bidders must not be Corvair  knowledgeable.
 It is listed as "2,000+" miles on it's odometer and REEKS  with indicators
of a quickie (wrong color) paint job and MANY red  flags.  I see someone
getting a lot less than they probably think they are  getting here.   I hope
you are not the final high  bidder........

Joe Dunlap
Cen, Fla.