<VV> My individual take on prejudice

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 10:54:00 EDT 2010

Chuck,

First consider the source. In his own reply to this e-mail, he states that two directors objected to his pet project and the result is his constant condemnation of the entire CORSA BoD. His broad brush of condemnation of the BoD was most frustrating to me personally when I was on the board. The really odd thing is that I was advocating most of the things he wanted, like 100% membership. Too bad his brush can't cover his true colors.

Ned