<VV> Organizational Meeting 2012 Convention

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Sep 23 11:09:40 EDT 2010

 The Northeast Corvair Council (NECC)is holding the first organizational meeting for those involved or wishing to become involved in the planning and running of the 2012 CORSA Convention in Sturbridge, Massachusetts.  The meeting will be held on Saturday, October 30th at Grange 25 in Southington, Connecticut. Start time is 10PM and lunch will be provided.

 Every one interested in helping wiht the convnetion is encouraged to attend.  The first purpose of the meeting is to introduce ourselves to each other—we’ll be working closely for the next 18 plus months and it’s good to be able to put a face to a name. Another purpose is to show the briefing I gave to the CORSA Board that resulted in us be awarded the convention.  Then we’ll go over some general responsibilities, make any chances we think necessary to the convention committee organization and finally brain storm some ideas.

      Directions:

    Take exit 31 off I-84.

    If coming from the east, take a left onto West St.

    If coming from  the west, take a right onto West St.

    Travel about 3/4 mile to a blinking yellow light (just past Bills Auto Body)

    Make a left onto W Center St.

    Take the 4th right onto Summit St.

    The hall is the white building on your left on the corner of Knowles Ave.

    (It’s the first left you will see.)

     Parking is on the street.

      The grange has a web site with directions.

http://www.ctstategrange.org/subgrangepage.asp?GrangeID=190 <blockedhttp://www.ctstategrange.org/subgrangepage.asp?GrangeID=190>

Please let me know if you can attend. Send me a private e-mail at bmoneill at juno.com. Thanks, hope to see you all there.  This will be a great convention!