<VV> Smoking engine

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 23:03:56 EDT 2010

Robert - As an experiment, park the car with the left side of the car lower
 than the right - The opposite way of normally parked at a curb. See if the
 "smoke-at-start-up" moves to the left side. If it does, just forget about
the  issue. Every Corvair I have owned - mostly 140's - smoked out of the
right side  on start-up when parked at a curb with the right side lower.

Seth Emerson

In a message dated 9/26/2010 2:57:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,