<VV> Electric fuel pump relocation

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 27 06:33:07 EDT 2010

Keep in mind electric fuel pumps make noise. The unit body construction makes a nice drum. That is why I mounted mine on the front cross member.
You should have heard the high pressure pump on my fuel injected Crown V8 the first time I mounted the pump. Even with loud exhaust pipes I could hear it.
Word to the wise here.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair