<VV> NEW CORSA-ORG e-mail list

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Sep 29 08:43:42 EDT 2010

Good morning to All, In the past few weeks there has been a lot of talk on VV about the future of CORSA, ideas for the board to consider, and the effectiveness of the board. I have watched and read all of the posts concerning these issues and I appreciate these comments and add them into the mix. I have not replied because I feel VV is not the place to discuss these issues. Therefore I asked Bryan and the members of Corvair.org to create a new list where we can freely discuss these issues without taking up peoples time on VV that are trying to find answers to corvair related issues. The name of the new list is CORSA-org and all the board members and Executive Secretary Harry Jensen are part of the list.