<VV> eBay Bonanza?

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 17:39:49 EDT 2011

While I often get a chuckle out of many of the parts on ebay that are "for a Corvair". I am amazed that someone is currently offering dozens of very rare Felpro HV carburetor base gaskets for a mere $13.98 each. Shipping is free, thank goodness. This same person has other auctions for them that start at only $4.98 for one, but the shipping is $6.50 for expedited delivery. This part can be bought in bulk for about 25 cents or less and most folks offer them for resale around a buck. Who wudda thought they would suddenly become so rare? Heck, I have been erroneously giving them away with rebuilds for over ten years....:-).
The Carbmeister